Remove this ad
First  Prev  335  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  Next  Last
Post Reply The Anime HELP Thread
12022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Iowa
Offline
Posted 1/9/13
There was a picture on here I saw of a blond woman in a pink apron holding a knife.
I was wondering what anime this is from?
53786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 1/10/13

Angelicstubborness wrote:

There was a picture on here I saw of a blond woman in a pink apron holding a knife.
I was wondering what anime this is from?


Can you post the picture?
14134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
Hi, I'm looking for people who want to print their manga. I'm starting a magazine, based in the UK, that focuses on getting aspiring manga artists work in the mag. If you want your work in, then send me your fully completed manuscripts at JamesArtandManga@gmail.com, along with your name, and a brief description of why you want to become a manga artist.
We will review your work, and if we like it, we will put it in the mag All genres accepted- apart from very adult things.
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ENGLAND!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 1/10/13 , edited 1/11/13
Hi, i'm trying to find a shoujo manga that I read a while back.
I don't remember much, but at the end the guy is serious ill and hospitalised so the girl leaves him. She goes on holiday with her parents and sister to the place where the guys brother died, but gets lost and falls down a cliff face and injures herself. Upon hearing about her disappearance he leaves the hospital to go and look for her.
I think there was also some sort of rivalry going on between the sisters???
Any help is appreciated, thank you!!

Don't worry, i've found it! It's called Papillon - Hana to Chou
12022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Iowa
Offline
Posted 1/10/13
Someone already messaged me the answer, but thank you for trying to help It was pet girl xD
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/13 , edited 1/11/13

jadziadax wrote:

Years ago I watched an anime that had a girl character that had 'Amazing pussy pants' it definitely wasn't Hentai and i don' t think it was even ecchi but all I can remember about it is her 'amazing pussy pants' they gave her supernatural strength or something. Does anyone know the name of this Anime?


Sounds like Blue Seed [ http://myanimelist.net/anime/998/Blue_Seed ].

One of the scientists made a program to predict the patterns of the pants she would wear every day, and for a pretty long, long time a cropped gif of an upskirt windy shot of her and her pants used to reside in the netz (<- almost a meme).
Otherwise, the show was about monsters.

[But I might be wrong, so yeah ...]
19855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
Cannot find Deadman Wonderland manga anywhere. Has it been licensed for the US? Secondly, I read the Freezing manga has not been licensed for the US. Is that true?
28472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Online
Posted 1/12/13

shaunj07 wrote:

Cannot find Deadman Wonderland manga anywhere. Has it been licensed for the US? Secondly, I read the Freezing manga has not been licensed for the US. Is that true?

It looks like the first three volumes are out of print, because those three are very expensive on Amazon. Volumes 4 and 5 are available at more normal prices, though.

As far as I can tell, the Freezing manga has not been licensed in the US.
19855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 1/12/13

TotalPotato wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Cannot find Deadman Wonderland manga anywhere. Has it been licensed for the US? Secondly, I read the Freezing manga has not been licensed for the US. Is that true?

It looks like the first three volumes are out of print, because those three are very expensive on Amazon. Volumes 4 and 5 are available at more normal prices, though.

As far as I can tell, the Freezing manga has not been licensed in the US.


Thanks for the info. I checked Amazon last week for DW and nothing came up manga. How strange. I see it now, though. Thanks

Do you know any info about Chrome Shelled Regios and manga?
28472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Online
Posted 1/12/13

shaunj07 wrote:


TotalPotato wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Cannot find Deadman Wonderland manga anywhere. Has it been licensed for the US? Secondly, I read the Freezing manga has not been licensed for the US. Is that true?

It looks like the first three volumes are out of print, because those three are very expensive on Amazon. Volumes 4 and 5 are available at more normal prices, though.

As far as I can tell, the Freezing manga has not been licensed in the US.


Thanks for the info. I checked Amazon last week for DW and nothing came up manga. How strange. I see it now, though. Thanks

Do you know any info about Chrome Shelled Regios and manga?

Only the anime of Chrome Shelled Regios has been licensed for a US release.
19855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 1/12/13

TotalPotato wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:


TotalPotato wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

Cannot find Deadman Wonderland manga anywhere. Has it been licensed for the US? Secondly, I read the Freezing manga has not been licensed for the US. Is that true?

It looks like the first three volumes are out of print, because those three are very expensive on Amazon. Volumes 4 and 5 are available at more normal prices, though.

As far as I can tell, the Freezing manga has not been licensed in the US.


Thanks for the info. I checked Amazon last week for DW and nothing came up manga. How strange. I see it now, though. Thanks

Do you know any info about Chrome Shelled Regios and manga?

Only the anime of Chrome Shelled Regios has been licensed for a US release.


Ok, thanks
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/13


Hey! So I was watching Fairy Tail today and I noticed this weird green character in the corner that I had never seen before. Any idea on who or what it is? This was in episode 134 btw. Thanks for future replies!
24927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Jackson, MS
Offline
Posted 1/13/13
I read this manga a while ago about a girl who went into this superpowered all-girl school (only females could develop powers so naturally, it would be an all-girl school). The main character had the ability to use other people's powers but she had to kiss them first. I read it a while ago and stopped and now I can't remember the name of it. If anyone knows, it would be helpful.
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fruit Stand
Offline
Posted 1/13/13 , edited 1/13/13
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but, I've been looking been looking for a new anime to watch any ideas anyone can give me.

I so far watched : ( Don't mention D Grayman, /Hack)

Sword Art Online
Code Geass
One Piece
Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist + Brotherhood
Clannad
Angel Beats!
Sailor Moon
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater
Hunter X Hunter
Accel World

Really liked these animes.
If anyone can give me some ideas I would really appreciate it!
mipegg 
16320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Online
Posted 1/13/13

BlueBananaCake wrote:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but, I've been looking been looking for a new anime to watch any ideas anyone can give me.

I so far watched : ( Don't mention D Grayman, /Hack)

Sword Art Online
Code Geass
One Piece
Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist + Brotherhood
Clannad
Angel Beats!
Sailor Moon
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater
Hunter X Hunter
Accel World

Really liked these animes.
If anyone can give me some ideas I would really appreciate it!



Another, similar dark psuedo-psychological themes to death note but much more interesting in my view
With code geass theres obviously Rahxephon or Evangelion (or both)
Clannad and Angel beats are both kinda, bitter sweet romance style anime. I would say Natsuyuki Rendezvous is great for that sort of thing, though it is much more.... grown up? (bad description) than either of those.
First  Prev  335  336  337  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.