First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why do girls like guys that look like girls?
2908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
Seriously, why do fangirls fall for feminine-looking men? Even though I myself am a girl, I just don't get the appeal! It seems that in order for a male character to get fangirls, he must have at least some feminine features, even if it's just the eyes! If you ask me, I've seen so many goddamn "bishounens" that they all start to look the same to me! I bet if they were real-life people, most of them would look like drag queens! Whatever happened to manly-men?! I just don't think men are suppose to be pretty! Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I thought that's what women were for! Ladies, why do you want a man that's just as pretty or prettier than you! Aren't females suppose to be the fairer sex? Isn't not being pretty part of being a man? I dunno, I just find men that aren't pretty (but not ugly either) more attractive for some reason. Am I weird? Am I messed up in the head? Would someone care to elaborate?
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NJ.
Offline
Posted 1/3/10 , edited 1/3/10
i, myself, don't really like bishounens that much either.
those skinny, tall, perfect smile guys with a feminine face don't appeal to me. XP
you're not weird.
i guess everyone has different preferences.

can you post up a pic of an anime character that suits your liking vs. one thats feminine?
because what may look feminine to you may not be for others. ^__^.
2908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 1/3/10 , edited 1/3/10

Arekkusux3 wrote:

i, myself, don't really like bishounens that much either.
those skinny, tall, perfect smile guys with a feminine face don't appeal to me. XP
you're not weird.
i guess everyone has different preferences.

can you post up a pic of an anime character that suits your liking vs. one thats feminine?
because what may look feminine to you may not be for others. ^__^.


Gladly!

Their taste:


My taste:


Catch my drift?
2077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Around the corner =D
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
People are different, and it just so happens that more people like their taste if your saying that.
2908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

HiddenSnake wrote:

People are different, and it just so happens that more people like their taste if your saying that.


Uh...say wha?
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/10 , edited 1/3/10
Well first you have to separate anime and real life in this case, because you said it, in real life a male character of anime can look like a drag queen, :S that's not nice! .
I see them just how they are, a cartoon. And i don't know but for me most of the male characters looks like male characters hahaha!, but if you ask to my brother, he will say "is she or he??" (Arekkusux3 agree with you x3!)
The male characters that i really don't like are that ones, for me ,looks effeminate and behaves like a girl >.<!
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NJ.
Offline
Posted 1/3/10 , edited 1/3/10
i kinda had to laugh when i saw harima-kun. XD
his face just cracks me up.
but i catch your drift. =]

these type of guys below are not as manly per se as the type you like, but they're definantly manly despite their somwhat, barely feminine features:



i find guys who still have broad shoulders and chest, and not SO feminine looking more of my type.
i honestly found a few guys from your list attractive ( not harima. XD ), but i find guys like Kiba or Cloud or Leon attractive too, even if their face is a bit more feminine.
then there are guys with long hair who still look like guys that i find attractive too. like Katsura, from Gintama.


for me, if anime guy looks like this:



..then no. DX

i do not find them to my liking.. i mean, they're cute.. but the face is very feminine and he's so skinny. like a model.

555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NJ.
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

CloverMoon wrote:

Well first you have to separate anime and real life in this case, because you said it, in real life a male character of anime can look like a drag queen, :S that's not nice! .
I see them just how they are, a cartoon. And i don't know but for me most of the male characters looks like male characters hahaha!, but if you ask to my brother, he will say "is she or he??" (Arekkusux3 agree with you x3!)
The male characters that i really don't like are that ones, for me ,looks effeminate and behaves like a girl >.<!


ahh! my brother is the same way. xD
he will always ask me "is that a guy or a girl?" or he will say "that's a guy that looks like a girl who looks like a guy who looks like a GIRL."
XP
Posted 1/3/10
Uh its not that way for me much
lol i abandoned ruka-pyon over natsume
tadase over ikuto
and a whole bunch more
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/10 , edited 1/3/10

Arekkusux3 wrote:


CloverMoon wrote:

Well first you have to separate anime and real life in this case, because you said it, in real life a male character of anime can look like a drag queen, :S that's not nice! .
I see them just how they are, a cartoon. And i don't know but for me most of the male characters looks like male characters hahaha!, but if you ask to my brother, he will say "is she or he??" (Arekkusux3 agree with you x3!)
The male characters that i really don't like are that ones, for me ,looks effeminate and behaves like a girl >.<!


ahh! my brother is the same way. xD
he will always ask me "is that a guy or a girl?" or he will say "that's a guy that looks like a girl who looks like a guy who looks like a GIRL."
XP


Hahahahahaha. brothers xD!...
We can try to understand them... If i don't like anime, then i'm not used to it. I could find boys that looks like girls, who looks like a guy who looks like a girl. hahahahaha!


One of my faves "bishis": Conrad Weller from Kyou Kara Maou
55108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

Arekkusux3 wrote:

i kinda had to laugh when i saw harima-kun. XD
his face just cracks me up.
but i catch your drift. =]

these type of guys below are not as manly per se as the type you like, but they're definantly manly despite their somwhat, barely feminine features:



i find guys who still have broad shoulders and chest, and not SO feminine looking more of my type.
i honestly found a few guys from your list attractive ( not harima. XD ), but i find guys like Kiba or Cloud or Leon attractive too, even if their face is a bit more feminine.
then there are guys with long hair who still look like guys that i find attractive too. like Katsura, from Gintama.


for me, if anime guy looks like this:



..then no. DX

i do not find them to my liking.. i mean, they're cute.. but the face is very feminine and he's so skinny. like a model.



I love you! And I love Gintoki and Hijikata and everything about Gintama! <3

NO TO GIRLY BOYS! XDDD
1025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

Arekkusux3 wrote:

i kinda had to laugh when i saw harima-kun. XD
his face just cracks me up.
but i catch your drift. =]

these type of guys below are not as manly per se as the type you like, but they're definantly manly despite their somwhat, barely feminine features:



i find guys who still have broad shoulders and chest, and not SO feminine looking more of my type.
i honestly found a few guys from your list attractive ( not harima. XD ), but i find guys like Kiba or Cloud or Leon attractive too, even if their face is a bit more feminine.
then there are guys with long hair who still look like guys that i find attractive too. like Katsura, from Gintama.


for me, if anime guy looks like this:



..then no. DX

i do not find them to my liking.. i mean, they're cute.. but the face is very feminine and he's so skinny. like a model.



I gotta agree i do like both Hikaru/Hikaru
And IKuto! :3
1025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
Hikari* MY BAD
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / cuddled to Lelouc...
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
like Finny from Kuroshitsuji? I never thought he was a HE.

I dont like those kind of guys.
my type are those guys that look very manly.
wfg
1178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
eh. tough guys just don't seem to be so popular nowadays.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.