First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
High School of the Dead
14384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Sweden, Järfälla
Offline
Posted 12/11/12
Fanservice ruined the show. (_ _)
3462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/11/12
I love the manga and the anime did well in staying faithful. Without its quirks, it would've been "just another zombie fiction" that I wouldn't care about. Hirano and Saeko are my favorites. I just hope that the hiatus isn't permanent.
21787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 12/11/12 , edited 12/11/12

Johcchi wrote:

Fanservice made the show. (_i_)


Fixed that for you. /opinion

23260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/12
totally agree
14384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Sweden, Järfälla
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

Kageru77 wrote:


Johcchi wrote:

Fanservice made the show. (_i_)


Fixed that for you. /opinion



Well, I can't deny that I love fanservice, but they should've focused a little more on the story. (_ _)
14964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Online
Posted 12/12/12
To me its like an ecchi and bad version of The walking dead tv serie. I dont mind a little fanservice, but i would say that story hardly had anything else.
17077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
HOTD was pretty good and well made for graphical. Though the story was kinda plain. I liked the action was in it but was too short to even call a end for it. Though there will be a new season in the near feature so I can't wait for that.

My brother watched it so he told me to go watch it when I was done with the anime I was watching haha. I had nothing better to do so I did.

I hope the second season will be more of the story and longer.

Has to be as long for me to enjoy it.
33648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Delaware, U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
Already saw this show. Why the hell did they have to end it with a fucking cop-out? They don't resolve anything! They never explain what caused the zombie outbreak! We're entitled to more episodes goddamn it!
The Wise Wizard
73224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 12/12/12

The_Libertarian_Otaku wrote:

Already saw this show. Why the hell did they have to end it with a fucking cop-out? They don't resolve anything! They never explain what caused the zombie outbreak! We're entitled to more episodes goddamn it!

AFAIK, the manga never explained the zombie outbreak, and there is no guarantee it ever will.

The only way the series would have had a resolution would have been with an original ending, which would have put the hurt on chances of a second series.

12898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 12/13/12
This anime does not deserve a second season.
24359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Tórshavn
Online
Posted 12/13/12
Haha, it would be epic if a zombie apocalypse came :D! I don't know I would do about the same, not all of it probably, because me and him aren't the same person <.< of course lol xD

Loved that series:D
20991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Lichfield, UK
Offline
Posted 12/13/12

Baroku024 wrote:

This anime does not deserve a second season.



I disagree, highschool of the dead was fkin funny.
Those complaining about lack of plot and such should have gotten a hint from the fact it is called highschool of the dead.
This show is about zombies and fan-service(mostly the latter) so with that in mind I would say HOTD is very good at what it does.
17077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/13/12

hickey1992 wrote:


Baroku024 wrote:

This anime does not deserve a second season.



I disagree, highschool of the dead was fkin funny.
Those complaining about lack of plot and such should have gotten a hint from the fact it is called highschool of the dead.
This show is about zombies and fan-service(mostly the latter) so with that in mind I would say HOTD is very good at what it does.


I agree with you on this. This show is all fan-serviced and it is pretty funny. Though I want a second season because they left us hanging with the ending and it isn't finished so they probably will make a new season to keep the audience interested.
14964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Online
Posted 12/13/12

hickey1992 wrote:


Baroku024 wrote:

This anime does not deserve a second season.



I disagree, highschool of the dead was fkin funny.
Those complaining about lack of plot and such should have gotten a hint from the fact it is called highschool of the dead.
This show is about zombies and fan-service(mostly the latter) so with that in mind I would say HOTD is very good at what it does.


In other words, shows that are just ecchi are boring. Even the funny stuff in HOTD was related to something ecchi. I`m sorry to say it, but if you thought that anime was good you have a low tolerance.
12898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 12/13/12 , edited 12/13/12
I know you didn't say I was complaining so this isn't really a direct reply.
The reason I was disappointed was because it jumped around too much, from ecchi to trying to be serious for a moment. It had little plot but as you mentioned it is not plot-driven, it is an ecchi first. Still the lack of plot and the horrible ending destroyed all the chances the anime had at being great. In my opinion.
I also did not care for some of the characters.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.