Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Most Spineless Protagonist
33648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Delaware, U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/23/13

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


The_Libertarian_Otaku wrote:

That's Saito summed up in two words. He has Stockholm syndrome and he doesn't have a proper sack between his legs.


so he should beat his woman and make her submit to her place because a woman can't wear the pants in the relationship. Listen I'm very very familiar with this franchise after watching all 48 episodes, reading 10 volumes of the light novel etc. If you have not seen past season one then your said argument is invalid.

I don't need to post anymore in this thread right now it's just leading to flames.



He just shouldn't let Louise abuse him the way she does. I never once said anything about wife-beating or keeping women in the kitchen.
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
Shinji from EVA
Yukii from Mirai Nikki
AND that stupid insignificant person, so insignificant that i even forgot his name = the main character from Kurogane no Linebarrel
1402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/13
Pretty much the same.

Shinji eva, Yukii future diary, Simon from gurren lagann, Howl howl's moving castle.

The crazy thing is that they all grow back bone. They might not charge straight into their next battle but they don't just run and hide by the end.
61219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/24/13
Shinji Ikari hands down. He's just a whiny little bitch for the majority of the series....
13554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 1/24/13
Tsuna - REBORN!
18979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/24/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:

Shinji Ikari hands down. He's just a whiny little bitch for the majority of the series....


Agreed, we hate you Shinji!
I hate him so very much.
34107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Southwest USA
Offline
Posted 1/24/13

Kikusui10 wrote:

Haruyuki Arita from Accel World.


Agreed! I couldn't stand watching and after the first 5 episodes I had to drop it because he was such an unlikable main character.
13438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 1/24/13
Shinji Ikari from the original Evangelion series (he's decent in the Rebuild movies)
Albert Morcerf from Gankutsuou
And a majority of Harem protagonists set aside for Araragi from the Monogatari series and Tsukune from the Rosario Vampire manga (not the anime)
kmfcm 
15735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 1/24/13


that damn Love Hina kid


ugh
Posted 1/24/13

Eastunder wrote:

Shinji Ikari from the original Evangelion series (he's decent in the Rebuild movies)
Albert Morcerf from Gankutsuou
And a majority of Harem protagonists set aside for Araragi from the Monogatari series and Tsukune from the Rosario Vampire manga (not the anime)



Araragi is quite badass.

Anyways, I think fujii touya from white album should be up there for spineless
953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / england
Offline
Posted 1/24/13
pretty much the same characters but Sena and Tsuna from Eyesheild 21 and Reborn are both good contenders though they both get less spineless as the story develops.
13438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 1/24/13

LeIsMyName wrote:


Eastunder wrote:

Shinji Ikari from the original Evangelion series (he's decent in the Rebuild movies)
Albert Morcerf from Gankutsuou
And a majority of Harem protagonists set aside for Araragi from the Monogatari series and Tsukune from the Rosario Vampire manga (not the anime)



Araragi is quite badass.

Anyways, I think fujii touya from white album should be up there for spineless


never saw White Album, is it good
60685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/24/13 , edited 1/24/13
@ the sato comment from welcome to the nhk

read the manga, he (and everyone else in that cast) may have issues, but i promise he is far from spineless.

otherwise... yeah, Shinji. rebuild might save him a little but he'll always be the most worthless bastard in the best anime i know.
42369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Online
Posted 1/24/13
I don't know. Neon Genesis Evangelion Shinji Ikari may be a bit on the hopeless side, but Rebuild Shinji Ikari kicks ass.
Posted 1/24/13 , edited 1/24/13

Eastunder wrote:


LeIsMyName wrote:


Eastunder wrote:

Shinji Ikari from the original Evangelion series (he's decent in the Rebuild movies)
Albert Morcerf from Gankutsuou
And a majority of Harem protagonists set aside for Araragi from the Monogatari series and Tsukune from the Rosario Vampire manga (not the anime)



Araragi is quite badass.

Anyways, I think fujii touya from white album should be up there for spineless


never saw White Album, is it good


I certainly would not recommend it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.